- Development Site Advisors® is pleased to announce that we have been exclusively hired to market and arrange for the sale of 168 West 136th Street, New York, NY 10030 (“The Property”).
- The Property consists of a 41.67’ x 99.92’ merged lot currently improved by 3 vacant buildings totaling 8,504 SF.
- The Property is located in the Central Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, on the southerly side of West 136th Street between Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard and Malcolm X Boulevard.
- The Property benefits from being one block away from the 135th Street 2 & 3 trains as well as two blocks from the 135th Street A, C, & B trains.
- . The Property is also in close proximity to the Harlem Hospital Center, The City College of New York, St. Nicholas Park, and The Madison Avenue Bridge
- This Development Site is offered with D.O.B approved plans for a 22,262 GSF, 8-Story mixed-use building with 26 dwelling units and a ground-floor Community Facility component. Please inquire for the Due Diligence Accelerator Package® provided for this property
Subway Access 23ABC
M2, M7 , M102, Bx33