- Development Site Advisors® has been exclusively retained by ownership to sell a vacant lot located on the corner formed by the intersection of the southerly side of 37th Avenue, with the easterly side of Utopia Parkway in the Auburndale/Murray Hill sections of Flushing, New York 11358.
- This 23.05’ x 107.68’ (irr.), ±2,982 square foot lot is situated in an R5B zoning district, allowing for ±4,206 Residential ZFA or ±5,964 Facility ZFA.
- 189-02 37th Avenue is an ideal corner development site in a quiet, residential enclave of Flushing.
- This location, along with its zoning district, is ideal for a New Multi-Family Home or a Community Facility Building (Medical/Religious/School/Day Care).
- 189-02 37th Avenue is also impeccably located one-block away from the Auburndale LIRR train station, taking you into Penn Station, Manhattan in less than 30-minutes.