- Development Site Advisors is pleased to announce that we have been exclusively hired to market and arrange for the sale or ground lease of 2108 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10029 (“The Property”).
- The Property consists of three contiguous lots, measuring a total of 87.08’ x 100.00’ and are currently improved by a 22,100 square foot retail building, which will be delivered vacant.
- The Property is located in East Harlem, on the westerly side of 3rd Avenue between East 115th Street and East 116th Street.
- The ± 8,708 SF lot, in a C4-6 zone, offers ± 78,372 buildable residential/commercial SF.
- Developers also have the opportunity to acquire unused Air Rights from adjacent lots totaling ± 44,411 SF.
- This would allow potential developers to utilize the full building envelope of ± 122,783 SF.
- The C4-6 zoning allows for a mixed-use building with ground floor retail and residential space on the upper floors.
- The property benefits from being one block away from the 116th Street 6 train and is also in close proximity to the 116th Street retail corridor, which offers many eateries and neighborhood amenities.
Located on the westerly side of 3rd Avenue between East 115th Street and East 116th Street
Borough: Northern Manhattan Block: 1643 Lot: 35, 37, 137
Subway Access 46