- Click here to see the top floor view with our Vista Interactive 360°™
- Development Site Advisors® is pleased to announce our new exclusive representation of 23-14 31st Street in Astoria, Queens.
- This 25’ x 160’ lot sits in a C4-3/R5D zone which will allow a developer to build a 12,375 square foot mixed-use building.
- The N and W train lines at Ditmars Blvd Station is one block away from the property and it will take you 20 minutes to get to Midtown, Manhattan.
- 31st Street is also one of Astoria’s hottest retail corridors with tenants such as T.J. Maxx, Bareburger, Starbucks, and CVS.