- Development Site Advisors® is pleased to announce that we have been exclusively hired to market and arrange for the sale of 23-25 West 35th Street, New York, NY 10001 (“The Property”).
- The Property consists of two adjacent lots currently improved by two mixed-use buildings with a total Gross Square Footage of 15,800.
- The Property is located in The Penn Plaza/Garment Submarket on West 35th Street in between 5th and 6th Avenues.
- The ± 4,346 SF lot offers ± 43,460 buildable Commercial SF.
- The M1-6 zoning allows for a mixed-use building with a retail base and office space in the floors above.
- The property also benefits from a superior location, given its close proximity to Penn Station, Grand Central Terminal and Bryant Park.
- It also lies one block away from The Empire State Building.
- The property is located in the Penn Plaza/Garment Submarket, perhaps the most well transited neighborhood in New York City, attracting tenants of all professional industries.
Located on the northerly side of West 35th St. between 5th and 6th Ave
Borough: Manhattan Block: 837 Lot: 27, 28
Penn Plaza / Garment Submarket
05 & K4
Subway Access BEDFMNQRW