- Development Site Advisors® is pleased to announce that we have been exclusively hired to market and arrange for the sale of 23 East 127th Street, New York, NY 10035 (“The Property”).
- The Property consists of a 18.75’ x 99.92’ lot currently improved by a 3,572 square foot Brownstone building, which will be delivered vacant.
- The Property is located in East Harlem, on East 127th Street in between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue.
- The ± 1,873 SF lot, in an R7B zone offers ± 5,619 buildable Residential SF.
- This conversion opportunity allows for a 2,047 SF expansion by adding an additional floor and extending the building towards the rear.
- The property is situated on a tree-lined block surrounded by newly renovated Brownstones.
- The property is in close proximity to several mass transit options, including the Harlem-125th Street Metro North Station and both the 2,3 and 4,5,6 subway lines.
- East Harlem, a Manhattan cultural epicenter, continues to see steady increases in value, with rental rates nearing $50/SF and condo sellout values achieving over $1,000/SF.
Subway Access 23456