- 2403 Third Avenue, is situated on a 48.88’ x 191.43’, 9,038 sq. ft. lot, improved by a ±33,563 square foot, 5-story plus basement, dual elevator, Warehouse Building with a ±11.5 ft driveway and loading docks.
- The Property also has a Billboard in place with income on a month-to-month basis.
- The building is also nestled directly in-between Brookfield Properties’ multi-tower, mega-development dubbed “Bankside” which is currently under construction and will boast north of 1-Million sq. ft. with 1,350 rental apartments, 15k sq. ft. of retail, an educational and community center plus a public waterfront park and promenade and RXR Realty’s newly planned 27-Story, 165k sq. ft., 200-Unit Residential Tower.
- The 5-story structure, with over 100 windows, was originally constructed for J.L. Mott, the individual Mott Haven was named after.
- The existing building was built in 1882.
- The firms name is still etched in designed brickwork on the facade facing the river.
- The building is currently owned and operated by the famed “Beethoven Pianos” and will be delivered vacant at closing.
- The Property also has existing air rights: it is zoned in an M1-3/R8 zoning district within the Special Harlem River Waterfront District (HRW) rezoning area.
- 2403 Third Avenue is located in a Qualified Opportunity Zone and is 3-blocks away from the 138th Street Subway Station which operates the 4, 5 and 6 trains.
- 2403 Third Avenue is a perfect candidate for Adaptive Reuse or for a User to purchase a site which will be surrounded by thousands of new residential units.