- Development Site Advisors® is pleased to announce that we have been exclusively hired to market and arrange for the sale of 303 East 111th Street, New York, NY 10029 (“The Property”).
- The Property consists of a 27.08’ x 100.92’ lot currently improved by a 2,733 square foot warehouse, which will be delivered vacant.
- The Property is located in East Harlem, on East 111th Street in between 1st and 2nd Avenue.
- The ± 2,733 SF lot, in a split zone of R7A and R9A, with a C2-5 Commercial Overlay, offers ± 23,231 buildable residential SF.
- Given the sliver law, approximately 12,299 ZFA is usable and the remaining 10,932 ZFA can be sold to adjacent properties.
- The R7A/R9A/C2-5 zoning allows for a residential building with ground floor retail.
- MIH requirement is waived for this site as the Max Buildable is less than 12,500 SF and the unit count will be 10 or less.
- The property benefits from being one block away from Thomas Jefferson Park, a 5-minute walk to the 110th Street 6 Train and 4 blocks from the proposed East 106th Street Q Train on Second Avenue.
Subway Access 46