- Development Site Advisors is pleased to announce that we have been exclusively hired to market and arrange for the sale of 322 Troutman Street, Brooklyn, NY 11221 (“The Property”).
- The Property consists of a 25’ x 100’ lot currently improved by a 2,500 square foot, one-story warehouse.
- The Property is located in Bushwick, Brooklyn, on Troutman Street in between Irving Avenue and Knickerbocker Avenue, one block from the Jefferson Street Subway Station.
- The ± 2,500 SF lot offers ± 5,500 buildable Residential SF.
- The R6 zoning allows for a Residential building, with or without Community Facility space on the ground floor.
- As per the Bushwick Neighborhood Plan Update, the site is proposed to be rezoned to R6A, subsequently creating an additional 2,000 SF of Air Rights.
Located on the southerly side of Troutman Street between Irving Avenue and Knickerbocker Avenue
Borough: Brooklyn Block: 3187 Lot: 27
Subway Access L
Residential FAR | ZFA
2.20 | 5,500
Facility FAR | ZFA
4.80 | 12,000