- Development Site Advisors® as exclusive advisors to ownership, is pleased to present, to qualified developers, 38-07 31st Street in the Dutch Kills section of Long Island City, Queens, New York. The subject property has Approved Plans to Construct a New 8,270.92 SF, 6-Story Mixed-Use Building with 9 Apartments and Ground Floor Commercial Space
- 38-07 31st Street is a 25’ x 88.37’, 2,190 sq. ft. lot that lies in the M1-2/R6A Zoning District within the Special Long Island City Mixed-Use District
- The site is exceptionally located between 38th and 39th Avenue, on the same block of the 39th Avenue-Dutch Kills N/W subway station and 1-block to Northern Boulevard. The Residential Floor Area for the 9 apartments is 6,535.76 SF and the Commercial Floor Area is 1,701.15 SF for a total Floor Area of 8,270.92 SF
- Nearby Rental Rates are $55/SF across the street at Lightstone Groups’ ARC. Nearby Condo Prices are $1,173/SF at the newly built Sunswick on 32nd Street and $1,181/SF at 31-12 38th Avenue.
- This is an opportunity for a developer to get in the ground and start construction immediately in Long Island City, without going through the approval process.
- To be delivered vacant.
Located East of 31st Street between 38th and 39th Avenue
Queens / 382 / 13
Long Island City
Subway Access NW
Residential FAR | ZFA
Commercial FAR | ZFA
Max ZFA with Bonuses