- Development Site Advisors® has been exclusively retained by ownership to market and arrange for the sale of 39-39 Queens Boulevard, Sunnyside, NY 11104 to qualified investors and developers.
- The property, which is also located in a Qualified Opportunity Zone, is a ± 9,500 SF (100’ x 95’) lot improved by a 9,500 SF single-story retail building with 8 stores, which will be delivered vacant at closing.
- 39-39 Queens Boulevard boasts 195 feet of corner Wrap-Around Retail Frontage along Queens Boulevard and 40th Street/Lillian “Lily” Gavin Place (named after the late owner).
- The site is located directly across from the Queens Boulevard/40th Street 7-Train entrance, which takes you into Grand Central in less than 15 minutes.
- The Property is located in a R7A with a C1-4 Commercial Overlay and is situated in a Voluntary Inclusionary Housing Zone, offering the opportunity to develop a ± 43,700 SF, mixed-use building along Queens Boulevard on a prime corner lot.
Subway Access 7