- Development Site Advisors has been exclusively retained for the sale of a mixed use development opportunity located at 3966 10th Avenue, a southwest corner of West 212th Street and 10th Avenue in the Inwood section of Manhattan.
- The corner development site boasts close to 200’ of wrap-around frontage and totals 9,992 SF.
- The scarcity of sizable development sites in this area positions 3966 10th Avenue as a truly unique opportunity in one of New York City’s most vibrant residential submarkets.
- Located within a C4-4D zoning designation, the site allows for a maximum ZFA of 7.20 with the Mandatory Inclusionary Housing bonus, which equates to 71,942 total buildable square feet.
- Additionally, this area of Inwood is a designated Opportunity Zone.
- The Property can also benefit from the FRESH Program, allowing up to 20,000 additional residential square feet.
- The property is a prime opportunity for a developer to capitalize on the new re-zoning of Inwood.
- Transportation is also ideal, as the site is easily accessible to Midtown Manhattan, utilizing both the A and 1 subway lines, which are 2.5 blocks away.
Subway Access 1A