- Development Site Advisors® has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 400 West 219th Street, a 20,000 square foot blockfront lot on the west side of Ninth Avenue between West 218th and West 219th Streets
- The lot is zoned C6-2 (R8), with a 7.20 FAR for residential, a 6.0 FAR office, a 6.5 FAR community facility or any variation of mixed-use.
- This brings the total ZFA for development to approximately 144,000 square feet with the ability to add another 20,000 ZFA through the FRESH program which is available.
- The site features 400’ of wrap-around frontage of valuable retail frontage along Ninth Avenue due to up and coming ground-up developments in the immediate area.
- Located in the heart of the Inwood rezoning, 400 West 219th Street is poised to benefit tremendously from the more than $275 Million of public capital that is being invested in Inwood as well as the numerous new projects from private developers.
- The property also benefits from being located within a Qualified Opportunity Zone.
Subway Access 1