- Development Site Advisors has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 4581 Park Avenue (“The Property”)
- The Property is currently improved by a 4,984 square foot warehouse and is located in the Fordham Heights neighborhood of the Bronx
- The Property will be delivered vacant.
- The 5,490 SF lot allows for a ± 22,000 ZFA residential project as-of-right, going up to ± 26,352 ZFA while using the facility bonus.
- The Property is situated in a designated Opportunity Zone, allowing a developer to defer and possibly eliminate a portion of capital gains tax in acquisition and disposition.
- The Property is located in an up and coming area of the Bronx with Fordham University, St. Barnabas Hospital, New York Botanical Gardens, the Bronx Zoo and the markets of Little Italy all in close proximity.
- The B & D subway line nearby offers a 30 minute commute into Midtown Manhattan while the Fordham Metro-North line can bring you to Grand Central in less than a half hour.
- The Property presents a fantastic opportunity either for a first foray into development or for an experienced developer looking for their next project.
Located on the westerly side of Park Avenue, between E 184th and E 187th Street
Borough: Bronx Block: 3031 Lot: 66
Fireproof Warehouse (E1)
Subway Access BD