- Click here to see video drone tour OM for 545 Coney Island Avenue.
- Long term Ground Lease: $400,000/Year.
- Development Site Advisors® is pleased to announce an exciting new development site on Coney Island Avenue. Located on the border of the Prospect Park South and Kensington neighborhoods.
- This site benefits from a superior location with over 125’ frontage on Coney Island Avenue, as well as close proximity to the Prospect Park South Historic District with gorgeous multimillion dollar Victorian mansions on picturesque tree- lined streets.
- This property consists of two adjacent lots with a total gross square footage of ±11,711, improved by a warehouse building that will be delivered vacant at closing. Utilizing an additional 18,216 SF of air rights from an adjacent lot, the Residential ZFA is ±53,625 ZFA, the Commercial ZFA is ±34,541 ZFA, and the Community Facility ZFA is ±53,625 ZFA.
- This site is in the R6A zoning district with a C2-4 Commercial Overlay which allows for a mixed-use development with a retail base and residential units in the floors above.
- 545 Coney Island Avenue is an ideal candidate for development and is priced to sell. Don’t miss this opportunity to develop over 53K SF of a mixed-use building along Coney Island Avenue on a prime corner lot.
East of Coney Island Avenue between Hinckley Place and Beverley Road
Brooklyn / 5114 / 1, 3, 29
K1 & G2
Subway Access BFGQ