- Bid Deadline | Tuesday June 8, 2021 2:00pm
- Click here to see the top floor view with our Vista Interactive 360°™
- Development Site Advisors® have been exclusively retained by ownership to arrange for the disposition of 91-32 63rd Drive aka 63-68 Austin Street in Rego Park, Queens, NY to qualified developers.
- The site is a shovel ready, vacant, corner 13,731 Sq. Ft. lot. The zoning will be R7A with a C2-3 overlay, allowing developers to construct a new 63,161 Sq. Ft., 9-Story mixed-use building with a 12,114 Sq. Ft. ground floor retail store and 70 residential units above.
- 49 of the residential units will be Market Rate and 21 of the residential units (30%) will be affordable units at a weighted average of 80% Area Median Income (AMI).
- This is truly a rare and tremendous investment opportunity in one of the most notable neighborhoods in Queens at $186/ZFA.