- Development Site Advisors® is pleased to announce that we have been exclusively hired to market and arrange for the sale of 698 Central Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11207 (“The Property”).
- The M1-1 Zoned property consists of a 15,000 SF lot improved by a Light Manufacturing building with a total Gross Square Footage of 15,000.
- The Property is located in Brooklyn, in the neighborhood of Bushwick, at the northwesterly corner formed by the intersection of Chauncey Street and Central Avenue.
- The building is subdivided into two 7,500 SF units, one of which is vacant and the other is leased through 1/3/2021.
- The building features 14-foot ceilings, 2 overhead doors, 2 smaller doors and 2 curb cuts.
- The property is available for purchase by itself, or as a portfolio with the addition of the adjacent property at 769 Chauncey Street, Brooklyn, NY 11207.
- This portfolio opportunity would bring the total warehouse space to 30,000 SF.
- The property is not in an IBZ zone which allows for multiple uses.
Corner formed by Chauncey Street and Central Avenue
Borough: Brooklyn Block: 3446 Lot: 37
Subway Access JZL
Commercial FAR | ZFA
1.00 | 15,000
Facility FAR | ZFA
2.40 | 36,000