Development Site Advisors® is the only firm in New York City that solely focuses in the development site sector. We are looking for agents to fill our Development Site/Neighborhood Focused Platform™ (DS/NFP). Six (6) spots remain for the March 2021 Training class. Each new agent will have a Neighborhood Focused Area™ (NFA) designated to them, as that areas neighborhood zoning expert. The focus is to exclusively represent property owners of underutilized sites using a surgical and unique approach.
New Agents, with an entrepreneurial spirit, can look forward to being part of a hyper-focused team offering clients superior market intelligence, utilizing the firms’ multiple proprietary valuations: Sitestimate®, Landstimate™ and Airstimate™. You will also give guidance to property owners and developers on neighborhood market data and trends, recent transactions, purchasing trends, and new zoning regulations impacting the development site sector.
This is a 100% commission-based career and new agents should be patient, determined and know this is a “long-game” business. You must have a strong desire to learn about the development site sector.
DEVELOPMENT SITE AGENT TRAINING PROGRAM
If you are selected for a position with development site advisors®, you will have an unrivaled opportunity to join our paid-training program via Development Site Academy™ (DSA) for the March 2021 class. Graduates from this 90-day training program will achieve Development Site Agent Certification™ (DSAC).
During your time in Development Site Academy™, you will perform extensive neighborhood research, understand the NYC Zoning Resolution and have a deep understanding of your NFA zoning laws. You will also be trained and certified on presentation skills, which you will use to expand your footprint in your area and within the company. Graduates from the Academy will have all the skills necessary to earn a high 6-figure income within 18-24 months post-certification.
Once you join development site advisors®, a new and game-changing firm, you will have constant support. We provide training, mentorship and every tool necessary to be a market leader and have true niche expertise. Our support team, from analysts to marketing to our in-house architect will assure your ability to succeed in conjunction with the company.
· Underwrite and analyze potential development sites in your Neighborhood Focused Area™.
· Perform feasibility studies and markets analysis for development sites.
· Research and collect targeted comparable sales data.
· Research and understand the NYC Zoning code.
· Make outgoing calls along with in-person meetings to generate new business.
· Conduct site tours with developers.
· Highly proficient in Excel and Word.
· Capable of conveying key points & concepts in a clear and concise manner.
· A self-starter and willing to take initiative.
· Able to work in both, independent and collaborative environments.
· Excited and passionate about your work.
· Excited to learn about the development site industry.
· Prepared to commit 18-24 months of time to build a solid foundation.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· NYS Salesperson License but can obtain after start date.
· This position is 100% Commission Based with a Paid Training program.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.